How to Register
1. ONLINE: Register on the “Adult Classes” or “Kid’s Classes” tabs on our website.
2. BY MAIL: Send your contact information, class selection, along with a check for the full fee or $25 non-refundable deposit to: Salud Spanish Programs, P.O. Box 4122 Bellingham, WA 98227
3. BY PHONE: Call us at 360-383-7002 with your credit card information.
The balance is due by first class. Registration is not complete until full payment is received. Call 360-383-7002 to discuss payment plan options.
• No refunds or credits are issued once class begins, except in the event of extreme medical issues.
• Full refund will be issued if class is cancelled, or in the event you cancel your registration at least one week before the first class.
• If you cancel your registration within one week before first day of class, your registration fee minus $25 will be refunded to you.
Early Bird Discount – $10 off – for students who register by the early registration deadline (see schedule).
Family Discount – $10 off – receive $10 off for each additional family member who registers during the same session.
Student Discount – $20 off – for full-time university students (must present student ID).
Smart Trips – $10 off – receive $10 (must present current Smart Trips card).
Referral Discount – $5 off – receive $5 credit for future class registration for each person that mentions your name in registration (must be a new student).
* Discounts may not be combined and only apply to 8-week Spanish courses.